Thanks Ivan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>
Sent: 07 December 2018 16:07
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Local storage

** This mail originated from OUTSIDE the Oakford corporate network. Treat
hyperlinks and attachments in this email with caution. **

Adam, EXT4, XFS work just fine. If you want to use extra features, you can use
ZFS as well, as Proxmox already uses it as default and considers it as stable.
We also use it in one host about 6 months without downtime. But if you are most
interested in performance, then XFS, EXT4.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks LLC