From: Riepl, Gregor (SWISS TXT) <gregor.ri...@swisstxt.ch>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2018 4:44:30 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Kubernetes Cloudstack Cloud Controller Manager

Hi all,

with the more-or-less recent decision to factor all cloud-controller-
managers out of the Kubernetes core [1], we decided to fork the
existing code into a new project: [2]

As written here [3], the migration to standalone CCMs is still ongoing
and marked as beta in Kubernetes 1.13.

This CCM also includes some bug fixes and improvements that were not
accepted into k8s due to the deprecation.

If you use Kubernetes on Cloudstack and would like to have better
Cloudstack integration, please give it a spin!
We've only done some limited testing in-house so far, so any bug
reports or PRs are appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

[1]