Hi Anurag,

Looks odd. In short your values show memorykbs = memorytargetkbs = (memory x
1024) = (memorytotal x 1024 x 1024) - so in other words looks like the same
metric.

Memoryintfreekbs should be smaller - my only guess here is that it's actually
hypervisor internal used memory - which would be memorykbs + hypervisor
overhead.

This is guesswork only though - a code check is probably required here.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue