Hi,

> I'm not sure the community is able to help you with local DEB repo
> you host
> in the network. Try to use the guide and install from the official
> repository.

I think Alejandro *was* following the guide. It specifically explains
how to build your own CloudStack packages and set up a dpkg repository:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.2.0/installguide/building_fro
m_source.html#building-deb-packages

Those instructions are incomplete.
To create a valid Debian repo, you also need a Release file, and you
should probably keep the uncompressed Packages file as well.

I use the following script to do this:

dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null > Packages
gzip -9k Packages
apt-ftparchive release . > Release

To generate signatures, use:

gpg --clearsign --digest-algo SHA512 -o InRelease Release
gpg -abs --digest-algo SHA512 -o Release.gpg Release

Regards,
Gregor