From: Larry Sevilla <sevilla.larry....@gmail.com>
Sent: 06 March 2019 09:45
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; cen...@centos.org
Subject: Network Bridge - error

Hi,

I'm new to CentOS. (I have tried Debian, Ubuntu, Devuan & Gentoo).
And also new to CloudStack.

I'm trying the Quick Installation Guide of CloudStack as pointed by Andrija
Panic of ShapeBlue
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/blob/master/source/quickinstallationguide/qig.rst

At Configuring the Network topic, I got an error:

[root@localhost ~]# systemctl restart network Job for network.service failed
because the control process exited with error code.  See "systemctl status
network.service" and "journalctl -xe"
for details.

systemctl status network.service
https://pastebin.com/KzBqJN65