Hi Fariborz,

what Hypervisor are you using? I tested the network limits for
XenServer some months ago and think to remember, that I learned there
are differences how upload and download rates are realized.

If you are interested, I could look into it once again and share my
findings with you.

Greetings,

Melanie

Am Freitag, den 15.03.2019, 21:41 +0330 schrieb Fariborz Navidan:
> Hello,
>
> My server has 1Gbps network connectivity with no limits and I have
> set
> 500Mbps network rate for the service offering. VMs deployed with this
> service offering seems to have 500Mbps download speed capacity,
> however
> looks like their upload speed rate is limited to 100Mbps by the
> virtual
> router. Also I have network throttling rate to 10000 Mbps in the
> zone's
> settings.
>
> Any idea what's limiting the upload speeds?
>
> Best Regards
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 40 50 51 - 62
Fax: 030 / 40 50 51 - 19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 93818 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin