Hi Florent, What was the CS behavior & vCenter/ESXi hosts connectivity
status before upgrade to 4.11.2 from 4.9.3? Have you upgraded vCenter as
well? Are you able to ping vCenter from CS management server?

Even vCenter 6.7 is not recognised, CS would try to connect with the
details specified, which is logged. Have you enabled debug logs?

- Suresh