Hi Vladimir,

is it possible that you upgrade management and hypervisors hosts for the
next major release - we are not talking removing packaging support for
current LTS release/updates but for the next MAJOR release.

Upgrading management hosts is as simple as introducing additional ones and
removing old ones.

Regards,
Andrija

--