Hey,

> you can only connect a VM into one network, so if you want to have a 2nd
"private" network, that's not yet possible with Cloudstack
This will not be an issue, the vast majority of users don't need any, or if
they need, one will suffice.

> it was possible to have local live migrations with KVM
I couldn't find any information about that, as most "live migrations" are
handled by the hypervisor. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thank you,
Razvan Rosca

Skype: razvan.rosca
Tel: +40 731 059 660