In Basiz zone - no. VR is an entity existing only in Advanced Zone.
I.e. Advanced zone can have many, isolated by VLAN, shared networks -
a.k.a. many Basic Zones.
i.e. at some point in time (perhaps some guture 5.x release) - basic zones
will be removed completely.
i.e if this is not production, if possible, move to Advanced Zone, since
here you get all the goodies that ACS offers.

cheers

--

Andrija Panić