Piotr,

user/secret is not encrypted or in any way related to the MON IPs/FQDN.

The problem you have (afaik) is that your ACS is trying/asking libvirt to
create a new secret for (what seems to it as a new storage pool, due to now
using FQDN - i.e.since you changed it's IP to FQDNS, it needs to again
provision a new Ceph storage pool with new FQDN, which also requires a new
secret - but the value is the same, thus the problem...

I would try to generate yet another ACS user/secret for the same pool - and
change both the IP and the user/secret in the DB to the new values - thus
KVM will be able to create what seems to be a NEW Ceph pool (using FQDN)
and the new user/secret XML.
This means, you old VMs will continue to use old IP/user/secret on the old
POOL, while newly started VMs will use new FQDN, new user/secret and again
the old POOL.

The alternative is to put Ceph in the maintennace mode (in ACS), which will
stop all VMs, and (should) remove Ceph pool from Libvirt - then change IP
to FQDN, and enable the Ceph in ACS - a Ceph storage pool will be added to
all your KVM hosts/libvirt - and you are good to go (start VMs).

That being, said, make sure to test this in test ENV.

Cheers,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić