1. Assuming your backup is a 4.9 DB with dynamic roles (which at some point
in time (when upgrading ACS from 4.x to 4.9) you have created by converting
static roles to dynamic role via the script) - I guess it would be enough
to rename/delete the following file: "
*/etc/cloudstack/management/commands.properties*".  Read this for the full
understanding please: https://www.shapeblue.com/dynamic-roles-in-cloudstack/

2. Not sure what can be the issue here, but assuming your agent.properties
contains the "host" line pointing to the correct IP of your mgmt server (or
the LB if you use that...) - they should reconnect just fine  - after
making sure that the mgmt server is working fine etc, restart agents on KVM
hosts (you are using KVM?) and they should reconnect - if not, post here
(actually on pastebin.org or similar) the agent logs (and mgmt logs) - so
we can check.

3.For the mshost table, I would try stopping the mgmt and truncating the
mshost table (make backup before...) and start mgmt from zero. Other way to
remove mgmt from the mshost table would be to set the state to Down (or
potentially something else...) and set the removed date - otherwise your
new MGMT server will (based on the record in the mshost table) try to
communicate with your old/dead mgmt server (with the same IP !!!) so this
might be the problem obviously.

Try to solve 1, then 3, and then 2 should be working on it's own possibly.

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić