It should be fine with ACS 4.13 with a lot of missing mappings being
added.  4.13  is officially voted as a release but need some more days
(probably) to get it's release notes and stuff. It is recognised as
XenServer 7.6.0, and the OS mappings are set as such.

http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/4.13/

ubuntu ones are not yet out, and these ones ^^^ are fresh from today as it
seems...

In case you want to use 7.6.0 on older ACS, you would need to copy the
records from the 4.13 DB:

SELECT * FROM hypervisor_capabilities WHERE hypervisor_type="XenServer" AND
hypervisor_version="7.6.0";
SELECT * FROM guest_os_hypervisor WHERE hypervisor_type="XenServer" AND
hypervisor_version="7.6.0";

also, you might want to check some of the latest rows (with
latest/"biggest" IDs) from the guest_os table

Or, you might want to start from this SQL file:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/engine/schema/src/main/resources/META-INF/db/schema-41200to41300.sql#L23

Andrija

--

Andrija Panić