+1

Kind Regards,
Anurag Awasthi
________________________________
From: Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 4:10 AM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>;
priv...@cloudstack.apache.org <priv...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Primate as modern UI for CloudStack

+1

Marco Sinhoreli
Latam Technical Director
marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 11 95656-3636

Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 911 – Sala 316
Vila Olímpia, São Paulo, SP, Brasil, 04547-003
Phone: + 55 11 2818-3419
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue

Em 07/10/2019 08:31, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com> escreveu:

    All,

    The feedback and response has been positive on the proposal to use Primate
as the modern UI for CloudStack [1] [2]. Thank you all.

    I'm starting this vote (to):

      *   Accept Primate codebase [3] as a project under Apache CloudStack
project
      *   Create and host a new repository (cloudstack-primate) and follow
Github based development workflow (issues, pull requests etc) as we do with
CloudStack
      *   Given this is a new project, to encourage cadence until its feature
completeness the merge criteria is proposed as:
         *   Manual testing against each PR and/or with screenshots from the
author or testing contributor, integration with Travis is possible once we get
JS/UI tests
         *   At least 1 LGTM from any of the active contributors, we'll move
this to 2 LGTMs when the codebase reaches feature parity wrt the existing/old
CloudStack UI
         *   Squash and merge PRs
      *   Accept the proposed timeline [1][2] (subject to achievement of goals
wrt Primate technical release and GA)
         *   the first technical preview targetted with the winter 2019 LTS
release (~Q1 2020) and release to serve a deprecation notice wrt the older UI
         *   define a release approach before winter LTS
         *   stop taking feature FRs for old/existing UI after winter 2019 LTS
release, work on upgrade path/documentation from old UI to Primate
         *   the first Primate GA targetted wrt summer LTS 2020 (~H2 2019), but
still ship old UI with a final deprecation notice
         *   old UI codebase removed from codebase in winter 2020 LTS release

    The vote will be up for the next two weeks to give enough time for PMC and
the community to gather consensus and still have room for questions, feedback
and discussions. The results to be shared on/after 21th October 2019.

    For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with their vote?

    [ ] +1  approve
    [ ] +0  no opinion
    [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)