Hi Richard,

looks good. Just did an

update network_offerings set service_offering_id = <new service
offering id> where id = <id of network_offering to change>

and restarted one of the networks from this offering with cleanup.

Comes up nicely and new tags are taken into account.

Do you use this procedure in production to change tags and parameters
like cpus, ram?

Could gain lots of flexibility if this is safely possible.

Greetings,

Melanie