Hi all,

as some of you are aware, we have lost access to the original YT channel
for CloudStack (https://www.youtube.com/user/cloudstack).

Thus I have registered a new account (of type "Brand" account) on YT, which
have the possibility to have external "channel managers" assigned to it so
that many people can contribute without ever having the actual login data
for the account***

Please note that:
- I'll be sharing the actual login credentials with a handful of
community people/organisation so that login data is distributed enough (in
case some of us get hit by a train), but not with too many people (for
obvious reasons)
- I'll be updating the Marketing page on the CWIKI with info about this
channel and how to contribute
- **EVERYONE** is welcome to request to become a "Channel manager" so that
you can contribute/upload to the channel  (I need to send an invitation -
so please ping me on email)
- Videos from the old channel, have been uploaded to the new one as well
(with some logos and improvements done by Clara Herthel)
- A new set of videos from the recent CloudStack and Ceph day in London
(held on 24.10.2019) is also available on the new YT channel. We have great
artwork done by Clara on intros and similar, so hopefully, you'll find
those interesting.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
- PLEASE can you all help that we get the initial 100 subscribers, since
this is a requirement from YouTube, in order to be able to change the
account URL from an ugly one that is used currently (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwRLeAHTIaONANmGPOWZN_w) to a
proper/branded one like https://youtube.com/apachecloudstack (account also
needs to be 30 days old, etc.).
So please, send this chunky link to your friends, parents, grandparents,
grandchildren, distance cousins, etc (you get the point) and get them
subscribed.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns or propositions regarding
the new YT channel, distribution of login data - anything.

Best,
--

Andrija Panić