Quite cool, thanks for sharing.
I haven't tried the new UI (Primate), but I hope it will allow this kind of extra functionality that you built into CSUI.

Regards,
Lucian

---

On 2020-01-07 04:47, Ivan Kudryavtsev wrote:
Hello, community,

I recorded a quick video that demonstrates how CSUI can be used to
demonstrate an integrated template which rolls docker-compose passed
through VM UserData, tracks the deployment with special in-VM tracking
script install-monitor and enables simplified access to web-tracking script
through special template tags.

Watch it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJRC9nEWnvw&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, it's partially Russian content, but our customer doesn't have in-VM
tracking script localization, as its cloud is for the local audience.

Best regards, Ivan