From: El Nino <lintik2...@gmail.com>
Sent: 13 July 2020 10:47
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: KVM vm template with nicadapter vmxnet3

Hi,

Thank you for you answer, but what i’am looking for is to use the vmxnet3
adapter with kvm vm and avoid to use the default e1000.

I have some applications that only work with vmxnet3 and not e1000 or RTL8139.

Kvm is compatible with vmxnet3 and on the LibVirtVMDef.java we have the vmxnet3
on NicModel function.

With this, i want to know if we can edit the template on cloudstack by api or
editing the database to change this parameter.

Regards,