Hi

The issue was that the libvirtd certificate was expired. I have generated
and replaced new certificate in libvirt conf directory and libvirtd is now
started. However, in the cloudstack UI it shows the host  state unsecured,
but in the host details, it shows the state as up.

I have installed ovmf package, but still the UEFI support is showing as No.

Cloudstack Virgin is 4.14

Thanks