Congrats Suresh!!
________________________________
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 3:13 AM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Suresh Anaparti

Congratulations Suresh!

Regards.

________________________________
From: Sven Vogel <svo...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 04:17
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Suresh Anaparti <suresh.anapa...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Suresh Anaparti

Hi everyone,

 The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Suresh Anaparti to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Suresh on this accomplishment.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks and Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com