Hi Everybody,

I just fixed the issue :) As per mentioned in the link below, the issue was
systemd-machined daemon which tracks locally running virtual machines. I
just restarted it as well as restarted libvirtd and cloudstack-agent and it
started to work fine.

https://www.softaculous.com/board/index.php?tid=14450

Thanks