From: Corey, Mike <mike.co...@sap.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 5:08 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Initial Zone Setup Wizard

[X] This message came from outside your organization

Thanks for the reply Harikrishna,

This information is helpful, but doesn't answer my question.  The "Traffic
Label" is found on the physical network wizard screen - when you click the
pencil "edit" on traffic type.  You have to provide a Traffic Label; however
I'm not sure what to put here.  For VMware, is it the port group name of the
network or anything I want to name it?

ERROR: "Error in configuration! All required traffic types should be added and
with multiple physical networks each network should have a label."

Mike