Hey everyone,

        I do work on adding ldap to CS 4.15 through CLI but there is something
I do not understand.
        From this guide ->
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.15.0.0/adminguide/accounts.html#using-an-ldap-server-for-user-authentication
        I do try to configure option 3 - autosync of user groups.

        The actual mapping is done through this commands:
        - cloudmonkey -d json ldap createaccount account='juniors'
accounttype=0 domainid=$MAPPEDDOMAIN1 username=bystander
        - cloudmonkey -d json link accounttoldap account='juniors'
accounttype=0 domainid=$MAPPEDDOMAIN1
ldapdomain='cn=AcsJuniorAdmins,ou=AcsGroups,dc=cloudstack,dc=apache,dc=org'
type=GROUP

        Here is the commands I use - cloudmonkey -d json ldap createaccount
account='DEVTEST' accounttype=0 domainid=$DomainID username=testuser
        After this one I do get the following error:
        - from command line: "No LDAP user exists with the username of test"
        - from logs - ldap Exception:
javax.naming.ConfigurationException: java.naming.provider.url property does not
contain a URL

        Does the command require the username variable to exist ? Example from
the guide states username as "bystander" which does not look so.
        Also as the group is mapped to account why a user is required anyway?

Best regards,
Jordan