Thank you Andrija,

        Indeed tested that, if ON  "bypass vlan overlap" option, it is possible
to create 2 shared networks in the same vlan.
        IP gets assigned but for some reason the interface is shutdown in some
time(Ubuntu 20). I am now troubleshooting the reason for this.

        The design I am trying to create current is - 3 groups of users - lets
call them QA and DEV and ADMIN teams.
        - Network A is for QAs.
        - Network B is for DEVs.
        - ADMIN should have access to both networks.

I tried that setup with one parent domain (admins) and to child (QA and DEV).
Assigning a network to child domain DEV hides the network from QA. ADMIN domain
see the network but cannot create instances inside.

        If those 3 accounts are under one domain is it possible to:
        -  assign Network A to be operated and visible only to QA  and Admins
        -  assign Network B to be operated and visible only to DEV and Admins

The only solution I have found so far is the following:
- Define 2 networks - A and B with VR (DHCP, DNS, USERDATA) only available to
ADMINS so nobody sees them
- Define L2 network AA with USERDATA assigned to QA that overlaps vlan id A
- Define L2 network BB with USERDATA assigned to DEV that overlaps vlan id B

Both users and admins can create instances. Users will not be able to change or
choose IP address.

Regards,
Jordan