Hi Rafael,

Yes it could. Bit dependent on what the lookup/discovery platform is, and
having some sort of structured schema to it, along with endpoints for querying
that data. But yes, it could be done.

Best!

Rudraksh Mukta Kulshreshtha
Vice-President - DevOps & R&D
IndiQus Technologies
O +91 11 4055 1411 | M +91 99589 54879
indiqus.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the original
message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are hereby notified
strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such
action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are virus-free and accepts no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.