From: Abishek Budhathoki <abckd...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 4:57:28 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Adding a new host in Xen pool.

Will cloudstack automatically detect a new host added in xenpool or is it not
possible to add new host to existing xenpool. I came into the scenario to plan
cloudstack deployment for my company in Xen server(xcp-ng). In near future I
will need to add new host to existing pool so, will it be possible?

I will be extremally grateful for any suggestion.

Thank You.