From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 26 July 2021 15:44
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; d...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cloudstack GPU

Hi Alex,

I've heard/seen some users using GPUs with XenServer for graphical rendering
and I remember somebody discussing about GPU in KVM which is possible by using
the extraconfig feature while deploying VM (the only limitation is on KVM you
cannot share one GPU across VMs; however if your server has multiple GPUs you
can assign them to one or more VMs).

I found this old wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GPU+and+vGPU+support+for+CloudStack+Guest+VMs
 (GPU models are enterprise Nvidia based)

Regards.