Hi,

thanks a lot for your help! I have made the console proxy work with https. I found out that for some reason our DNS server did not take the DNS entry for the public IP of the Console Proxy.

Is there a way to remove a SSL certificate for the Console Proxy/ which was uploaded over the GUI? I assume if I would upload a new certicate (new end date) Cloudstack would use the newer one, right?

Regards

Mevludin