---
Nux!
www.nux.ro

On 2022-03-07 10:10, benoit lair wrote:
Hi,

We are now using Centreon with a custom autodeclaration feature done with
our own templates (now acs 4.16 in production)
If we can use something more out of the box i would enjoy to change it
We used to use Zenoss for our ACS 4.3 which has a plugin specific to
Cloudstack, but it is no more maintained

Regards, Benoit