Hello Guys,

We have multiple  Cloudstack deployment across all environment,  Whenever we
upgrade Cloudstack it’s required to upgrade the systemVM templates and routers,
sometimes it’s very hard to ask downtime for VR upgradation( for upgrading the
VR ).

So is there any way or hack so that we won’t need to upgrade the VRs after
upgrading the Cloudstack. Because in every case new provisioning  won’t happen
until we upgrade the VR.

Regards,
Vivek Kumar

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been
obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.