HiWei,

Just tested this method and found it not working. I get error " Only shared
guest network can be created in security group enabled zone"

I guess I did a mistake that enabled SG at the time of the zone setup. The
reason was that I tought I can prevent other guest VMs to promote Dhcp to
the network which can conflict with VR's Dhcp and guests were obtaining IP
from user's VM and instead of VR.

Regards.