Thanks Daan, the proposed plan LGTM

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 09:22
To: dev <d...@cloudstack.apache.org>, users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [PROPOSAL] rough release timeline and release manager 4.18
As I have had no answers to the question in the mail quoted below, I am
proposing the following:

   - In November, as early as possible, I plan to create the first RC.
   - This means that any feature must be in by the third week of October.
   - We will freeze the main branch from the last week of October on, only
   to be changed by me from that time on. I will do everything in my power to
   make this of course as short a period as possible.

I realise that the fact that no-one has come forward with any PRs that must
go in, does not mean there are none. I know some features are out there
which are promising. But for now I am assuming we will have everything that
needs to go in, in.
Please let me know your concerns and let's discuss.

--
Daan