Hello,

We had a failure with a secondary storage that created several issues.

Nevertheless, after fixing the issues, we discovered that the system
consoleproxy and secondarystorage vm were hung.

We deleted both system VMs, the secondarystorage vm came back without issues,
but the consoleproxy vm is not being created.

We will investigate further, but we have found nothing out of the ordinary in
the management log file so far.

Has anyone had a similar issue before?

Regards,
Antoine

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for
the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of
this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and