Hi Guys

I am busy cleaning up zones, and managed to delete all pods and cluster and so tied to the zone and all that but when deleting the zone itself it shows there is storage devices tied to zone. I have checked it all and there's none. However, I believe its because image ISO that were initially installed, see attached screenshot, which is why the zone can't be deleted. I tried adding the secondary storage again, where it was stored, but no luck. Any ideas how I can go about cleaning out these old ISOs to delete my old zone?

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com>         Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwi...@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy