Hi Wei

Nice to hear from you. Awesome stuff. I will test this out before doing it via production. Thank you again.

On 2/13/23 17:53, Wei ZHOU wrote:
Hi,

There is not an API to update existing service offerings to HA enabled.

You can do it via manual DB changes

update service_offering set ha_enabled=1 where id=<offering id>
update vm_instance set ha_enabled=1 where service_offering_id=<offering id>

-Wei

On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 16:48, Granwille Strauss