From: Jeremy Hansen
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2023 07:53
To: Vivek Kumar via users
Subject: Rocky 9 management setup

The database setup script seems broken in 4.17.2.0 for Rocky 9.  I realize
Rocky isn’t officially supported yet but I’d like to try…

Is there an alternative way to setup the db on a fresh install?

Currently seeing

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/cloudstack-setup-databases", line 45, in <module>
    from cloud_utils import check_selinux, CheckFailed, resolves_to_ipv6
ImportError: cannot import name 'check_selinux' from 'cloud_utils'
(/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cloud_utils/__init__.py)

Do the latest builds support Rocky 9?

Thanks
-jeremy