Hi Wei,

Thank you for your reply. I just checked available CPU models  in libvirt
at /usr/share/libvirt/cpumap.xml with their features and found SandyBridge
to have avx feature. Then I edited the agent.properties file and changed
guest.cpu.mode to custom and guest.cpu.model to SandyBridge in order to
expose avx feature to guests. Then stoped one of guest VNs and tried to
start it. Unfortunately now the guest VM does not start with the general
error  "Unable to create a deployment plan due to insufficient capacity.
So, I reversed the changes and VM started again.

What can be the reason for this problem?

Best Regards.