From: Granwille Strauss <granwi...@namhost.com>
Date: Thursday, 22 June 2023 at 12:28 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Jithin Raju <jithin.r...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: Moving Multiple Shared IP ranges from one Guest network

Hi Jithin

Thank you for getting back to me. Sorry, that came out wrong I make use of
Advanced and not basic zone. That said, I am not sure I understand the
following:

Identify the IP range VR uses that needs to be retained in the network

Change IP to the one range that you want to retain.

Since my network has three subnets that are being used by VMs and one VR, do I
understand correctly that I need to leave one range in place, the range that is
tied to the VRs public IP, yes? And then, for the other two ranges, after I
have stopped VMs and changed their IPs I can remove those two ranges and create
two new networks for each range. Will I then be able to assign the old IPs back
to the VM afterwards?