Well, if it is broken and it is not prominently mentioned anywhere new adopters
may go ahead with that on production. So I guess best to remove or at least
mention that it is not production grade.

Thanks
Shiv

> On 22-Aug-2023, at 20:12, Nux <n...@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>
> But what do you think of the removal of DB HA code?
>
> When using Galera you need to query against a single node, don't spread the
> load among all 3, as this will break certain locking functionality in
> Cloudstack and lead to problems.
>
> In a Haproxy configuration you should be keeping just one active, eg:
>        server galera1 10.0.3.2:3306 check
>        server galera2 10.0.3.3:3306 check backup
>        server galera3 10.0.3.4:3306 check backup
>
> Regards
>
> On 2023-08-22 15:36, K B Shiv Kumar wrote:
>> We faced some issues when running Galera. We went back to master slave.
>> Anyone using Galera in production for a long time?
>> Regards,
>> Shiv
>>> On 22-Aug-2023, at 19:34, Nux <n...@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>>> Happy to contribute a doc on how to achieve HA if we decide to remove this.
>>> Thanks

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been
obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.