Kuasar,

It looks like you have the innodb_buffer_pool_size set to the default. Can
you try and increase this to 70% of your available memory? I think you
mentioned you have 4GB assigned. If it's a dedicated server/VM for MySQL,
can you edit your my.cnf and change the innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2.8G and
do a restart on MySQL?

-Si