Hi Wido

I mounted a live ISO to the VM, booted into the ISO and went into recover mode, had to unmount the / partition of the VM, and then proceed to resize it via parted and write changes. Rebooted via and detatched the ISO and now VM shows 60 GB correctly. However, in Cloudstack, still says the volume is 120 GB. But when I want to shrink it to 60 GB, I get this error:

Failed to resize volume operation of volume UUID: [eec8285e-8715-441b-b418-b71b231f1bab] due to - Unable to shrink volumes of type QCOW2

And yes, the VM is stopped when I try doing this. I now want to confirm from the community, is this the expected behaviour or not? It seems Wei doubted it. If not, that means I have a bug that need to be looked at and further checked.