Thank you Stephan.

Yes, Rohit Yadav
I was referring to the *Tungsten Fabric* Website only. Wherein the
Website's Landing page says -

*"Thank you for your interest in Tungsten Fabric. The community has decided
to shut down the project and will sunset this website on August 1, 2024."*

Could you please confirm if the development towards Tungsten Integration
will not happen going forward? If yes, do we have any alternatives to
Tungsten?

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 at 19:30, Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Thanks Stephan, Rohit P. for the thread. I couldn't see the attached
> screenshot which possibly got stripped from the mail (mailing lists doesn't
> allow such attachments).
>
> Support for Tungsten Fabric already exists in CloudStack, but given the
> new update on TF's website I suppose all of us in the community needs to
> review this change and evaluate options.
>

> Regards.

Rohit P