Hi Bryan,

Which type of network are you using?
From 4.19 it will be possible to change SourceNAT IP.
You can change the IP of each network and then decommission the "public" range.

To change the IP of the systemVMs you have to disable the zone, destroy the
current systemVMs, remove the "public" range and then re-enable the zone.

Regards,
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Tiang <bryantian...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 2:17 PM
To: Vivek Kumar via users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Swapping Public IP Addresses

Hi Community,

Our current Cloudstack is setup with old public IP addresses is assigned to our
zone infrastructure.

Ongoing next month, we are going to change telco and require re-assigning all
our public IP addresses

1. Can CloudStack do public IP migration from old to new in different zones?

2. Assuming item 1 is feasible, can cloudstack remove all old public instances,
system VMs, and VRs that are currently in use

3. As some of my current VPC networks use an old public network (in source-nat
mode), can we change to a new public IP to replace the old public network (in
source-nat mode)

4. Any docs for items 1, 2, and 3 or workflow on how to make it work?

Regards,
Bryan