Hi Pearl,

I think the RC still needs to come out first right?

--
Jimmy

Van: Pearl d'Silva <pearl.dsi...@shapeblue.com>
Datum: woensdag, 3 januari 2024 om 17:59
Aan: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Re: Migrate from native KVM to cloudstack
Hi Jimmy,

In ACS 4.19 (soon to release), we now have support to import VMs from KVM to
CloudStack, which can make things a lot easier to migrate VMs to CloudStack
from KVM. With this feature, one can import a qcow2 image from either local or
shared storage or also import a libvirt domain from a KVM host.

Regards,
Pearl