From: Jimmy Huybrechts <ji...@linservers.com>
Date: Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 5:43 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache CloudStack Deployment Issue
EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please verify the sender email address before taking any
action, replying, clicking any link or opening any attachment.

Hi,

I believe combining proxmox and cloudstack is not supported at all since
proxmox does things with KVM in their own way.
If you want to run Cloudstack on top of proxmox you would get nested
virtualization.

--
Jimmy