Hi.

I have now successfully managed to add the new IP range using the old UI at
Infrastructure -> Zone -> Physical Network -> Guest -> Network -> View IP
ranges. However, in the new UI, there is nowhere to manage shared guest
network IP ranges. I don't have public traffic type setup. All VMs are
accessing the internet through guest network IPs which are routed to the
bridge cloudbr0 which has public internet access.

I've already checked Infrastructure -> Zone -> Physical Network -> Traffic
Types -> Guest in the new UI.

I'm using advanced zone with security groups enabled.

Thanks.