+1 - do it.

On 2024-01-19 14:50, Daan Hoogland wrote:
As we get no major issues on it and we already voted to have this
design applied, is it alright to deploy this in the coming weeks?

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 8:31 PM Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com> wrote:

devs and users,

back in august we had a small discussion about a new website design,
led by Ivet [1]. In the meanwhile Rohit had investigated using
docusaurus as a publishing mechanism for the site. After the last few
weeks I have been working on integrating the two. The result so far
can be viewed on the staging site [2]

Please all have a look and give me any feedback you may have, so we
can move this forward.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/fopjc3r4hjkp9nbkj9xzoxv406rowkso
[2] https://cloudstack.staged.apache.org/

--