From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Date: Tuesday, 30 January 2024 at 09:37
To: users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>, d...@cloudstack.apache.org
<d...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.19.0.0 RC4
+1 (binding)

Tested 4.19.0.0 RC4 packages with EL8 (Alma Linux) + KVM using mbx.

Tested the following:

Registered new template
Registered ssh public key
Created isolated network in VM deploy form
Deployed VM as root admin
Allow egress rules for isolated network
Created PF and FW rules, was able to ssh to instance and wget/ping Internet IPs

Created normal user account
Register ssh public key
Created isolated network in VM deploy form
Deployed VM as normal user with ssh key
Allow egress rules for isolated network
Acquire new public IP and SNAT that to the VM
Created FW rules, was able to ssh to instance and wget/ping Internet IPs

Found some UI quirks, issues, but none of them are blockers. Reported them
here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/8576

Regards.