Van: Jayanth Reddy <jayanthreddy5...@gmail.com>
Datum: vrijdag, 16 februari 2024 om 15:07
Aan: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Re: Share vlans between customers
Hello Jimmy,
Please be specific about the term VLAN. Do you mean the term VLAN for an
isolated network in CloudStack which is dedicated to one of your customers? Is
the Guest network isolation VLAN?
Or, are you trying to place multiple customers into the L2 network?

Will the example below help?
- A shared L2 network for multiple customer VMs who would like to assign as
secondary NIC for some purpose.

Thanks,
Jayanth