From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 7:44 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: K8s Dashboard Not Found
EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please verify the sender email address before taking any
action, replying, clicking any link or opening any attachment.

so, it looks like the kubernetes-dashboard is working well.
your question is, how to access the dashboard of the kubernetes cluster
whose Public IP is unreachable from a local machine ?

-Wei